Open as PDF
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or
of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before
or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction
may be used on disinfected waters that may contain
Replace and Install the Water Filter
The water lter should be replaced every 6 months based on a
ow rate of .50 gpm—.60 gpm that lters 200 gallons of water.
To order a replacement lter, contact us. See “Accessories”
section in the User Guide for information on ordering.
NOTE: If the ﬁlter is not installed correctly, water may dispense
at a lower ﬂow rate and there will be slower ice production.
Improper ﬁlter installation may also cause the water ﬁlter housing
1. Push the water ﬁlter door to open, located bottom left of
2. Twist the water ﬁlter and turn 90° counterclockwise to unlock.
3. Pull the ﬁlter out of the housing.
4. Remove the water ﬁlter cap from the water ﬁlter.
5. Install the water ﬁlter cap onto the new ﬁlter. Be sure to align
the arrows so the groves in ﬁlter align with ribs in ﬁlter cap.
6. Insert the ﬁlter into the housing.
7. Twist the water ﬁlter and turn 90° clockwise until it locks into
place and that arrows are aligned.
8. Push the water ﬁlter door closed.
FILTERS AND ACCESSORIES
Water Filtration System