Open as PDF
Setting Oven Controls
Setting Timed Bake,Timed Convection Bake or Timed Convection Roast
_AIk'_ Cony ,_ I_A_T f Conv_
The BAKE _Bake_or CONVECT ON _................'
..... '_.Bak_/or CONVECTION ...... , Ro_isyand OVEN COOK TiME pads
control the Timed Bake feature. The automatic timer of the Timed Bake feature will turn the oven OFF after cooking for the
desired amount of time you selected.
INSTRUCTIONS PRESS DISPLAY
To program the oven to begin baking immediately and to shut off
automatically (e×ample: BAKE at 350°F for 30 minutes)
t. Be sure the dock is set for the correct time of day.
2. Arrange interior oven rack(s) and place the food in the oven.
3. Press Bake_},"350" will appear and "BAKE" will flash in the
display (Figure 1).
4. Press ::START'::"BAKE" and "350 °'' will appearin the display
(See Figure 2).
5. Press ('_ooek). "TIMED" will flash; "BAKE", "0:00" and "350 °"
will appear in the display (Figure 3).
6. Enter the desired baking time by pressing _ @. _ @
Note: Baking time can be set for any amount of time between 1 minute
to 11 hours and 59 minutes.
7. Press Both the "TIMED" and "BAKE" icons will remain
on in the display (Figure 5). Once the Timed Bake feature has
started, the current time of day will appear in the display.
Note: After the Timed Bake feature has activated, press _ to
display the bake time remaining in the Timed Bake mode. Once
Timed Bake has started baking, a beep will sound when the oven
temperature reaches the set temperature.
Press _ when baking has finished or at any time to cancel the sT_
Timed Bake feature.
When the timed bake finishes:
1. "End" and the time of day will show in display. The oven will shut
off automatically (Figure 6).
2. The control will beep 3 times. The control will continue to beep 3
times every 30 seconds until (_ is