Open as PDF
5 Start/Stop button
Press this button to start and stop your breadmaker.
Important: Do not press “Stop” when making bread
because this will cancel the entire cycle and you will
need to start from scratch.
Your breadmaker can bake almost any kind of bread. We
provide recipes that clearly show you which setting you
1. Basic (Time: 3 hours)
2. Whole Wheat (Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes)
3. French (Time: 3 hours, 50 minutes)
4. Sweet (Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes)
5. EXPRESSBAKE™ (Time: 58 minutes)
6. EXPRESSBAKE™ (Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes)
7. Dough (Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes)
8. Bake (Time: 1 hour)
This setting is probably used more than any other because
it gives you the best results with just about any recipe.
2 Whole Wheat
The whole wheat setting offers a longer rise time for breads
that contain more than 50% whole wheat flour.
Use this setting for making French breads. French bread
takes longer to knead, rise, and bake, providing a heartier