Open as PDF
Setting the Clock
The CLOCK pad is used to set the clock. The clock may be
set for 12 or 24 hour time of day operation. The clock has been
preset at the factory for the 12 hour operation. When the range is
first plugged in, or when the power supply to the range has been
interrupted, the timer in the display will flash the time of day (Fig. 1).
To set the clock (example below for 1:30):
1. Press . (Fig. 2).
2. Press pads to set the time of day to 1:30 (Fig. 3).
Press . (Fig. 4).
Changing between 12 or 24 hour time of day display:
1. Press and hold for 6 seconds (Fig. 3). CONTINUE holding
the pad until a beep is heard.
2. The display will show either "12Hr"(Fig. 5) or "24Hr"(Fig. 6).
3. Press to switch between the 12 and 24 hour time of day
display. The display will show either "12Hr" (Fig. 5) or "24Hr"
4. Press to accept the desired change or press to reject
5. Reset the correct time as described in To set the Clock above.
Please note that if the 24 hour time of day mode was chosen,
the clock will now display time from 0:00 through 23:59 hours.
for 6 seconds
INSTRUCTIONS PRESS DISPLAY
Setting Oven Controls