Open as PDF
Care & Cleaning
Adjusting Your Oven Temperature (cont’d)
INSTRUCTIONS PRESS DISPLAY
The oven light bulb is located at the rear of the oven and is covered with a glass
shield held by a wire holder. The glass shield must be in place whenever the oven is
To replace the oven light bulb:
1. Turn electrical power off at the main source or unplug the range.
2. Press wire holder to one side to release the glass shield.
3. Replace bulb with a new 40 watt appliance bulb.
4. Replace glass shield over bulb and snap wire holder into place.
5. Turn power back on again at the main source (or plug the range back in).
6. The clock will then need to be reset. To reset, see Setting the Clock and
Be sure the range is unplugged and all parts are COOL before
replacing oven light. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against possible
Changing the Oven Light
3. Press to accept the temperature change and the display will
return to the time of day (Fig. 3). Press
to reject the change if
To adjust the oven temperature lower:
1. Press for 6 seconds (Fig. 4).
2. To decrease the temperature use the number pads to enter the
desired change. (Example -30°F) and then press
(Fig. 5). The temperature may be decreased as much as 35°F
to accept the temperature change and the display will
return to the time of day (Fig. 6). Press to reject the change if