Open as PDF
Setting Delayed Start
The BAKE , BAKE TIME and START TIME pads control the Delayed Start. The automatic timer of the
Delayed Start will turn the oven ON and OFF at the time you select in advance.
INSTRUCTIONS PRESS DISPLAY
To program the oven for a Delay Start and to shut off
automatically (example for baking at 375°F for 50
minutes and starting at 5:30):
NOTE: If your clock is set for normal 12 hour display mode the
Delayed Start feature can never be set to start more than 12 hours
in advance. To set the Delayed Start feature 12-24 hours in advance
see page 15 for instructions to set the control for the 24 hour time of
day display mode.
1. Be sure that the clock is set with the correct time of day.
2. Arrange interior oven rack(s) and place the food in the oven.
. (See Fig. 1).
4. Enter the desired baking time using the number key pads by
pressing (See Fig. 2). Note: Baking time may be set
for any amount of time from 1 minute to 11 hours and 59
5. Press . (See Fig. 3).
6. Press (See Fig.4).
7. Enter the desired start time using the number key pads
(See Fig. 5).
8 Press (See Fig. 6).
9. Press (See Fig. 7).
10. Press .
11. Press (See Fig. 8).
Note: A long beep will sound when the oven temperature reaches
the set temperature once the Delayed Start has started baking,
Press to display the bake time remaining.
Press when baking has finished or at any time to cancel the
Delay Start feature.
When the set bake time runs out:
1. "End" and the time of day will show in the display. The oven will
shut off automatically (Fig. 9).
2. The control will beep 3 times. The control will continue to beep 3
times every 30 seconds until is pressed.
Setting Oven Controls