Open as PDF
30″ Gas Cooktop
CAUTION: Before you begin—read these
instructions completely and carefully.
• IMPORTANT—Save these instructions for
local inspector’s use.
• IMPORTANT—OBSERVE ALL GOVERNING
CODES AND ORDINANCES.
• Note to Installer—Be sure to leave these
instructions with the Consumer.
• Note to Consumer—Keep these instructions
for future reference.
• Note—This appliance must be properly
• IMPORTANT: Leak testing of the appliance
shall be conducted according to the
• Skill level—Installation of this appliance
requires basic mechanical skills.
• Proper installation is the responsibility of
• Product failure due to improper installation
is not covered under the Warranty.
MATERIALS YOU MAY NEED
1/8″ Drill Bit &
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Pipe WrenchFlat-Blade Screwdriver
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
• This product must be installed by a
licensed plumber or gas fitter.
• When using ball-type gas shut-off valves,
they shall be the T-handle type.
• A flexible gas connector, when used,
must not exceed 3 feet.
If you have questions, call 1.800.GE.CARES or visit our Website at: ge.com
or Open End Wrench