Open as PDF
Removing the tall-bottle retainer
The tall-bottle retainer fits onto any door bin
in your refrigerator. The retainer helps to
hold tall-bottles in place when opening and
closing the refrigerator door.
To remove tall-bottle retainer:
Grasp center of retainer.
2. Pull up and off of bin.
To replace tall-bottle retainer:
Position retainer above desired door bin.
2. Gently push retainer down onto bin.
Make sure both side notches sit firmly
Adjusting the refrigerator shelves
Adjust the shelves to match the way you use
your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong
enough to hold bottles, milk and other heavy
To remove glass shelves:
Remove items from shelf.
2. Slide shelf out with an even, constant
3. Lift front and slide the rest of the way out.
To move shelf
to a new
1. Lii front of guide. Pull guide forward off
rear support. Repeat for other guide.
2. To replace guide, push guide onto rear
support. Push front of guide down onto
1. Guide rear of shelf into shelf guide.
2. Slide shelf into place.
Be careful when
handling glass items.