Open as PDF
USING YOUR PROFESSIONAL JUICER
WARNING! Always make sure the Professional Juicer is turned off and unplugged
at the mains before assembly.
• Position the Motor Base on a dry
flat surface out the reach of
children and close to the mains
• Place the Extractor Filter holder
(1) over the centre of the Motor
Base, it will only fit one way
• Align the arrows on the Extractor
Filter (2) with the arrows on the
motor drive coupling and push
down until it is seated securely
inside the Extractor Filter Holder
and onto the Motor base.
• Place Juicer Cover (3) onto the
Professional Juicer over the
Extractor Filter Holder,
positioning the Feed Chute over
the Extractor Filter.
• Push the Juicer Cover (4) down
with one hand whilst raising the
Safety Locking Arm up and
locate into the two gooves on
either side of the Juicer Cover.
The Safety Locking Arm should
now be in a vertical position and
locked into place on top of the
JE16_New.pmd 3/24/2006, 4:17 PM6