Open as PDF
Using 3in1 detergents
These products are detergents with a combined cleaning, rinsing and
When the 3in1 function is activated,
– the addition of special salt and rinse aid from the respective dispenser
– If the salt and rinse aid dispensers are empty, this is not indicated.
– The dishwashing cycles can be up to 30 minutes longer.
3 If you want to use 3in1 detergents, check whether these detergents are
suitable for your water hardness. (Follow the manufacturer’s instruc-
If you want to use 3in1 products
1.Press the ON/OFF button.
2.Press the 3IN1 button.
The button indicator lights up: 3in1 function is selected.
Before the start of the dishwashing cycle put 3in1 detergent in the de-
3 As the rinse aid inflow is automatically switched off when the 3in1
function is activated, it may come about because of the different qual-
ity standards in the 3in1 detergent, that the dishes do not dry suffi-
If this happens, proceed as follows (see section “Adding rinse aid”):
• Fill up the dispenser (if this is empty) with rinse aid.
• Set rinse aid dosage to “2” mechanically.
• Activate rinse aid inflow.
If you do not want to use 3in1 products any more
If you want to stop using 3in1 products, please do the following:
• Deactivate the 3in1 function.
• Fill up the dispensers for salt and rinse aid again.
• Switch the water softener to the highest setting and perform up to
three normal cycles without loading any dishes.
• Then set the water softener to the water hardness in your area.
If you want to use 4in1 products
When using "4 in 1" detergents that integrate also anti- glass corrosion
agent into "3 in 1" formula, please follow the same indication as given
for "3 in 1" detergents.