Open as PDF
Installation and connection instructions
1 Safety Information for the Installation
• Only transport the dishwasher in an upright position, otherwise salt
water may run out.
• Before using the dishwasher for the first time, check for any damage
caused in transport. Do not under any circumstances connect an ap-
pliance that is damaged. In the case of damage, please contact your
• Never use the dishwasher if the mains cable, water inlet or drain hose
are damaged; or if the control panel, work top or plinth area are
damaged such that the inside of the appliance is freely accessible.
• Always plug the mains plug into a correctly installed shockproof
• Permanent connection: a permanent connection must only be in-
stalled by a trained electrician.
• Prior to using the appliance for the first time, ensure that the rated
voltage and type of supply on the rating plate match that of the sup-
ply where the appliance is to be installed. The fuse rating is also to be
found on the rating plate.
• Multi-way plugs / connectors and extension cables must not be used.
This could constitute a fire hazard through overheating.
• The dishwasher’s cable must only be replaced by a Service Force Engi-
• A water inlet hose with safety valve must only be replaced by a Serv-
ice Force Engineer.