Open as PDF
Standard guarantee conditions
We, AEG, undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this AEG appliance or
any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we
will, at our discretion repair or replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage
on condition that:
• The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity or gas supply stated
on the rating plate.
• The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and in accordance with the
manufacturer's operating and maintenance instructions.
• The appliance has not been serviced, maintained, repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any
person not authorised by us.
• All service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by a Service Force Centre. Any appli-
ance or defective part replaced shall become the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
• Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Visits may be available
outside these hours in which case a premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
• Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the replacement of any
light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly installed or calls to appli-
ances outside the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus those which are subject
to rental agreements.
• Products of AEG manufacture which are not marketed by AEG.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves with you to
your new home subject to the following qualifications:
• The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
• The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour and parts as exists in
the new country of use for this brand or range of products.
• This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to another user.
• Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
• The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is only used domesti-
cally, i.e. a normal household.
• The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below, to give them de-
tails of your new home. They will then ensure that the local Service Organisation is aware of your
move and able to look after you and your appliances.
France Senlis +33 (0) 3 44 62 29 29
Germany Nürnberg +49 (0) 800 234 7378
Italy Pordenone +39 (0) 800 117511
Sweden Stockholm +46 (0) 8 672 5360
UK Luton +44 (0) 8705 350 350