Open as PDF
Electronic Clock & Automatic Oven Timer
(C361E & C461E)
OTHER NOTES ON TIMER OPERATION
1. When cooking Automatically the Cook Period can be checked at any time simply by pressing the Cook
2. When cooking Automatically the End Time can be checked at any time by simply pressing the End Time
3. Having set a Cook Period and End Time an electronic device stores the information.The device within the
timer will switch the oven(s) on and off at the required times.
4. When setting an Auto Cooking Programme and a mistake is made,to clear:–
(a) Press and hold in the “Cook Period”button.
(b) With the Cook Period button still held in,return the display to by pressing the “–”button.
(c) Release the “Cook Period”&“–”buttons,and the display will revert to the time of day and the “Auto”
symbol will flash.
(d) Press & release the “Manual”button.
(e) Start the sequence again.
5. If at any time the display shows three flashing zero’s 0.00.It is likely that the electricity supply to the oven
has been interrupted.Reset the timer to the correct time of day.
Food in the oven may,therefore, not have been cooked,before serving check food is thoroughly heated
and completely cooked.
6. To set each function always press and hold the required function button and at the same time press “+”or
Note: Between the hours of 22.00 & 06.00 the display dims to prevent glare.
However,if you should operate a button during this period,the timer will return to normal
brightness for a few seconds and then dim again.
TO CANCEL AN AUTO COOKING PROGRAMME BEFORE
THE COOK PERIOD HAS FINISHED.
Step 1 Turn the oven control(s) to the OFF position.
Step 2 Press and hold in the “Cook Period”button.
Step 3 With the “Cook Period”button still held in,return the display to 0.00 by
pressing the “–”button.
Step 4 Release the “Cook Period”and “–”buttons and the display will revert to
the time of day and the “Auto”symbol will flash.
Step 5 Press the “Manual”button to return the oven(s) to “Manual”operation.
The “Auto”symbol will go out.
Note 1 When cooking automatically the Cook Period can be checked at any time by simply pressing
the Cook Period button.