Open as PDF
ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Please have the following information available when you call the
Customer eXperience Center:
■ Name, address and telephone number
■ Model number and serial number
■ A clear, detailed description of the problem
■ Proof of purchase including dealer or retailer name and address
IF YOU NEED SERVICE:
1. Before contacting us to arrange service, please determine whether your product requires repair. Some
questions can be addressed without service. Please take a few minutes to review the Troubleshooting or
Problem Solver section of the Use and Care Guide, scan the QR code on the right to access additional
resources, or visit www.whirlpool.com/product_help.
2. All warranty service is provided exclusively by our authorized Whirlpool Service Providers
. In the U.S. and
Canada, direct all requests for warranty service to:
Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center
In the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
If outside the 50 United States or Canada, contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine whether another warranty applies.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WHAT IS COVERED WHAT IS NOT COVERED
For one year from the date of purchase, when this
major appliance is installed, operated and maintained
according to instructions attached to or furnished with
the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool
Canada LP (hereafter “Whirlpool”) will pay for Factory
Specified Replacement Parts and repair labor to
correct defects in materials or workmanship that
existed when this major appliance was purchased, or
at its sole discretion replace the product. In the event
of product replacement, your appliance will be
warranted for the remaining term of the original unit's
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS
LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR
AS PROVIDED HEREIN. Service must be provided by a
Whirlpool designated service company. This limited
warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada
and applies only when the major appliance is used in
the country in which it was purchased. This limited
warranty is effective from the date of original consumer
purchase. Proof of original purchase date is required to
obtain service under this limited warranty.
1. Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published
user, operator or installation instructions.
2. In-home instruction on how to use your product.
3. Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or
plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses or water inlet hoses).
4. Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, preservation
5. Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine Whirlpool parts or accessories.
6. Conversion of products from natural gas or L.P. gas.
7. Damage from accident, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God or use with products
not approved by Whirlpool.
8. Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by
unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
9. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the
appliance finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and
workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days.
10. Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive
environments including but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture or
humidity or exposure to chemicals.
11. Food or medicine loss due to product failure.
12. Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
13. Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where an authorized
Whirlpool servicer is not available.
14. Removal or reinstallation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim,
decorative panels, flooring, cabinetry, islands, countertops, drywall, etc.) that
interfere with servicing, removal or replacement of the product.
15. Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed, altered
or not easily determined.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be
borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces do not allow
limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you
specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
Whirlpool makes no representations about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this major appliance other than the representations
contained in this warranty. If you want a longer or more comprehensive warranty than the limited warranty that comes with this major appliance,
you should ask Whirlpool or your retailer about buying an extended warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. WHIRLPOOL
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and
you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.