Open as PDF
To prevent personal injury or property damage, read and follow all instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
• Read all instructions, including these important safeguards and the care and use
instructions in this manual.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handle or knobs.
• To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord, plugs, or other electric
parts in water or other liquids.
• Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children.
• Unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before putting on or taking off parts.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or if the appliance is dropped or damaged in any manner. If you
experience any problems with your appliance, unplug it immediately from the
electrical outlet. For service information see warranty page.
• The use of accessory attachments not recommended by Focus Electrics may
cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
• Do not use this appliance outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
• Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or
other hot liquids.
• To disconnect, turn any control to “OFF,” then remove plug from wall outlet.
• Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
• Avoid contacting moving parts.
• Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
• This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet
only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug
in any way.
• For household use only.