Open as PDF
To prevent personal injury or property damage, read and follow all instructions
• Set breadpan on hot pad, trivet or other heat protective surface. Do not set hot
breadpan directly on the counter, table or other surface.
• Do not put hand inside oven chamber after bread pan is removed. Heating unit
will still be hot.
• Do not use your breadmaker with a converter or transformer. This will destroy
the electronic controls.
• Do not attempt to repair this appliance yourself.
• A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
• Longer, detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and
may be used if care is exercised in their use. While use of an extension cord is
not recommended, if you must use one, the marked electrical rating of the
detachable power-supply cord or extension cord should be at least as great as
the electrical rating of the appliance. If the appliance is of the grounded type, the
extension cord should be a grounding-type 3-wire cord. The cord should be
arranged so that it will not hang over the counter top or tabletop where it can be
pulled by children or tripped over.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR BREADMAKER
The control panel on your bread maker was designed to be very easy to use. Please
review the following features to better understand the control panel.