Open as PDF
a) Setting manually
1. Open the dishwasher door.
2. Remove the lower basket from the dishwasher.
3. Turn the water hardness switch to
position 1 or 2 (see table).
4. Replace the lower basket.
The dishwasher is factory set at
(The dishwasher must be switched off)
The dishwasher is factory set at level 5.
1. Press the On/Off push button. All programme selection push
buttons indicator lights will illuminate (setting mode).
If only one programme selection push button indicator light is
illuminated, this means that a washing programme has been
The programme must be cancelled: press simultaneously the
function push buttons 2 and 3 for about 2 seconds, the indicator
light of the setted programme push button starts flashing for
about 2 seconds.
After about 2 seconds the indicator lights of all the programme
selection push buttons will illuminate indicating that the setted
programme has been cancelled and that the machine is now in
2. Press simultaneously function push buttons 2 and 3, until the
indicator lights of the function push buttons 1, 2 and 3 start
3. Press the function push button 1, the indicator lights of function
push buttons 2 and 3 turn off while the indicator light of the push
button 1 goes on flashing, at the same time the "end of
programme" indicator light illuminates, along with a sequence of
The current level is indicated by the number of flashes of the
"end of programme" indicator light and of audible signals heard.
5 flashes + 5 audible signals = level 5.
152965 29/0en 11-02-2004 10:13 Pagina 11