Open as PDF
Prolonged periods of non-operation
If you are not using the machine for any period of time you are
1. Unplug the appliance and then turn off the water.
2. Leave the door ajar to prevent the formation of any unpleasant
3. Leave the inside of the machine clean.
Avoid placing the machine in a location where the temperature is
below 0°C. If this is unavoidable, empty the machine, close the
appliance door, disconnect the water inlet pipe and empty it.
Moving the machine
If you have to move the machine (moving house etc....):
1. Unplug it.
2. Turn the water tap off.
3. Remove the water inlet and discharge hoses.
4. Pull the machine out together with the hoses.
Avoid over tilting the machine during transportation.
152965 29/0en 11-02-2004 10:13 Pagina 32