Open as PDF
The may need wiping down from time to time.
We recommend a clean damp cloth.
We do not recommend the use of the following cleaning
agents on your
as they may damage it:
Plastic or stainless steel scouring pads. Abrasive, solvent,
household cleaners, acid or alkaline cleaners. Hand
washing liquids, soap, laundry detergents or disinfectants.
If a dishwasher cleaner/descaler is used, you must run a
wash program with detergent immediately afterward to
prevent any damage to the .
CLEANING THE DRAIN FILTER, SPRAY ARM AND
We recommend the drain ﬁ lter be cleaned whenever there
is evidence of food particles. The ﬁ lter plate is designed
to be self cleaning, but food scraps may accumulate. The
spray arm and ﬁ lter plate may need cleaning about once
a month in normal use or more often, should the need
CLEANING THE DRAIN FILTER
1. Lift up the drain ﬁ lter access panel, if ﬁ tted on
2. Lift and remove the drain ﬁ lter out of the
3. Empty, rinse under clean running water and
replace back into the allocated space.
4. Ensure the drain ﬁ lter is ﬂ ush with the ﬁ lter plate.
CLEANING THE SPRAY ARM
1. Remove the basket carefully. Lift from the back
end ﬁ rst so that you do not knock the detergent and
rinse agent dispenser.
2. Lift the spray arm and shake any foreign material
3. Rinse the spray arm under water and wipe the
spray arm with a damp cloth.
4. Place the spray arm back onto the impeller.
WARNING - The must be used with the ﬁ lter
plate, drain ﬁ lter and spray arm correctly in place.
USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
CLEANING THE FILTER PLATE
1. Ensure the is cool before you start
cleaning and follow the instructions for removing the
drain ﬁ lter and spray arm.
2. In the center of the ﬁ lter plate, there are two
rings. Hold the center ring still and turn the outer
ring counter-clockwise, about a 1/8 turn. This will
release the ﬁ lter plate.
3. When cleaning the underside of the ﬁ lter
plate, care must be taken on the sharp outer edge to
avoid the risk of cut type injuries.
4. Remove any soil, wash in hot soapy water and
rinse thoroughly in clean water. The heater plate can
be wiped with a damp cloth.
5. Replace the ﬁ lter plate so it lies ﬂ at in the base
of the ensuring the ﬁ lter plate is fully
locked into position with the centre ring.
6. To lock the ﬁ lter plate into position, ensure the
triangles align with each other (refer to the diagram
for the correct position). The ﬁ lter plate must not be
able to move about freely.
1. Spray Arm
3. Drain Filter
2. Filter Plate
Internal Parts of the
Correct Locking Position
of Filter Plate with
3. Outer Ring
2. Center Ring