Open as PDF
Care & Cleaning
Removincj and Replacincj the Drawer
To Remove the Drawer:
1. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
2. Locate glide lever on each side of drawer_ pull up on the
left glide lever and push down on the right glide lever (See
3. Pull the drawer away from the range.
To Replace the Drawer:
1. Pull the plastic slider to the front of the glide slots on
each side of the drawer cavity (See Figure 2).
2. Align the glide on each side of the drawer with the
drawer cavity glide slot.
3. Push the drawer into the drawer cavity until glide levers
"click" (approximately 2"). If you do not hear the glide
levers _cJlck" or the drawer does not feel seated
remove the drawer and repeat steps | thru 3.
Pull up lever