Open as PDF
Care and Cleaning
Cleaning the Bread Maker
Before cleaning the Bread Maker, unplug it and allow it to cool. To clean, wipe
manually: Do not immerse in water! And make sure to use only a mild kitchen
detergent -- benzine, cleaners, scrubbing brushes, and chemical cleaners will
damage the unit.
Before re-using the unit, make sure it is completely dry.
Body and Lid
1. Remove all bread crumbs by wiping gently with a slightly damp cloth.
2. As you wipe, take care not to bend the temperature sensor, which is located on the inside wall of the
Baking Pan and Kneading Blade
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
2. Do not wash the pan or removable parts in the dishwasher.
Caring for your Bread Maker
Non-stick Pan and Blade
1. Keep your Bread Maker clean.
2. Do not use metal utensils. These will damage the non-stick coating on the pan and kneading blade.
3. Don’t worry if the non-stick coating changes color over time. The color change is the result of steam and
other moisture and in no way affects the performance.
Make sure that the unit is completely cool and dry before storing.
2. Store the Bread Maker with the lid closed.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the top lid.