Open as PDF
WEST BEND ™
AUTOMATIC BREAD & DOUGH MAKER
RECIPES AND INSTRUCTIONS
TO PREVENT PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, READ AND FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS AND/OR WARNINGS IN THIS CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONAL
If you have any questions regarding your bread maker’s performance, please call before returning to
the store 262-334-6949,
8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m. Central Time,
Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Welcome to the wonderful world of bread making and the wonderful aromas it creates. What else
compares to the fragrance of fresh bread baking in the kitchen and the anticipation of having a slice of
warm, homemade bread?
With your new bread maker you can prepare a variety of homemade breads just like Grandma used to
make, but with much less effort as the bread maker does the work for you. Just measure the
ingredients, place the bread pan into the oven chamber, program the control and start the bread maker.
In as few as 3 hours, a loaf of fresh bread will be ready for you to enjoy. Or set the timer and wake up
or come home to the fresh aroma of bread baking. What a delight!
Please be sure to read the information in this booklet very thoroughly and understand how to operate
your bread maker. This will ensure loaf after loaf of great tasting bread. The recipes in this book were
developed just for your bread maker.
If you have any questions concerning your bread maker, please give us a call at (262) 334-6949. We
are here to help you and make sure that you are a satisfied customer.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk
of fire, electrical shock, and/or injury to persons, including the following:
• Read all instructions before using.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Always use potholders or oven mitts to
handle hot bread pan or hot bread.
• Do not put hand inside oven chamber after bread pan is removed. Heating unit will still be hot.
• To protect against electrical shock, do not place cord, plug or appliance in water or other liquid.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
• Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or
taking off parts, and before cleaning appliance.
• Avoid contacting moving parts.