Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
6.7 Fault Repair
Door does not close correctly
Incorrectly fitted Stopper at end of Top Basket Guide.
- Remove the Stopper and fit it correctly (5.7).
Door Seal incorrectly fitted and protrudes forwards.
- Remove the Door Seal and fit it correctly (5.2).
Damaged Door Hinges
- Inspect and replace Hinges – as necessary (5.13)
Mains Relay 1K1/6 not activated (Vi Models Only).
- Check the Main Switch (S2) circuit.
Too much (or improper type) of detergent and / or rinse aid is being
- Use the correct type and amount of detergent
- Reduce the setting on the Rinse Aid Dispenser
- If rinse aid spills while filling the Dispenser, wipe it away
Detergent added to Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Remove the Dispenser (5.8) and thoroughly flush the dispenser
If the Dispenser cannot be flushed completely; replace the
Dispenser Assembly (5.8)
Detergent not released
Basket incorrectly loaded
- Load the Basket in accordance with the operating instructions.
Middle Spray Arm is blocked
- Inspect the Spray Arm and check rotation