Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
2. Insert a small screwdriver under the Clip between the Bolt on the
cabinet wall and the Basket Guide and remove the Clip upwards.
3. Remove the Basket Guide.
Figure 5-9: Basket Guide Stopper
4. Bend open the Holder Tag for the Rear Stopper in the direction
of the arrow (Figure 9 – Item 1).
Figure 5-10: Stopper removal
5. Remove the Rear Stopper in the direction of the arrow
(Figure 10 – Item 1).
6. Bend the other Holder Tag in the direction of the arrow
(Figure 10 – Item 2).
7. Remove the old Support Rollers.
8. Slide the Clips onto the new Support Rollers.
9. Insert 2 new Support Rollers in the Basket Guide.
10. Reinstall the Stopper.
11. Bend the Holder Tags back into position.
12. Reinstall the Clips on the 2 new Support Rollers. Align the Rollers
with the Bolts. Press the Basket Guide with the new Support
Rollers firmly onto the Bolts until the Rollers clip into place.