Open as PDF
Use the Breadman® Ultimate Plus Automatic Bread Maker to prepare fresh and delicious bread
for those on a gluten-free diet. The Gluten Free Cycle allows you to take control by helping you
to effortlessly bake any number of wonderful breads to serve people with special dietary needs
Use the exact ingredients listed in each recipe, do not substitute. All recipes tested used Red Star
Yeast. The Bread Maker is preset to Medium Crust Color; and 1.5 lb. loaf size and
cannot be changed.
GLUTEN FREE COUNTRY WHITE BREAD
Ingredients: 1.5 LB.
Water, 110°– 115°F/43 – 46° C 1-1/3 cups
Extra Large Eggs 3
Oil 3 TBL
Cider vinegar 1 tsp
Sugar 3 TBL
Salt 1-1/2 tsp
Dry Milk 1/2 cup
White Rice Flour 2 cups
Potato Starch Flour 1-1/4 cups
Soy Flour 1/3 cup
Tapioca Flour 1/2 cup
Xanthan Gum 1 TBL
Red Star Quick Rise
Yeast 4-1/2 tsp
Select Gluten Free Cycle
1. Remove the Bread Pan from the Bread Maker. Attach the Kneading Paddle onto the Drive
Shaft. Have all ingredients ready. Make sure all ingredients, except water, are at
2. Use a liquid measuring cup to measure the water (110°-115°F/43°-46°C) and pour into the
3. Place whole, uncracked eggs in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes to bring to room
temperature before adding to the pan.
4. Use a measuring spoon to measure the oil and cider vinegar; add to the Bread Pan.
5. Use a measuring spoon to measure the sugar and salt; level off with the edge of a knife and
add to the Bread Pan. Use a measuring cup to measure the dry milk; add to the Bread Pan.
6. Lightly spoon white rice flour into a measuring cup, level off with the straight edge of a knife
and add to the Bread Pan. Repeat for the potato starch flour, soy flour, and tapioca flour.
7. Use a measuring spoon to measure the xanthan gum; level off with the straight edge of a
knife and add to the Bread Pan. Smooth into all corners. Lightly tap the Bread Pan 3 times
to settle dry ingredients.
GLUTEN FREE BREAD RECIPES
...AS EASY AS 1-2-3
TR2500_FINAL 10/14/05 3:14 PM Page 84