Open as PDF
8. Use a measuring spoon to carefully measure the Red Star Quick Rise
Yeast; level off
with the straight edge of a knife and add to the Bread Pan.
9. Place the Bread Pan into the Bread Maker. Push down on the rim until it snaps into place.
Close the lid.
10. Press the SELECT Button; choose Gluten Free; then press START.
11. After 5 to 10 minutes into the Kneading process, check the mixture. It should swirl about
in the machine with a definite raised pattern on top. At this time, use a rubber spatula to
push any flour or dough from the sides of the bread down into the mixture.
12. After the beeper sounds, press the STOP Button and use oven mitts to carefully remove
the Bread Pan after baking. The Light will go out when the STOP Button is activated.
CAUTION: THE PAN, KNEADING PADDLE AND BREAD WILL BE VERY HOT.
USE OVEN MITTS.
13. Turn Bread Pan upside down and shake several times to release the bread. Do not
use metal utensils inside the Bread Pan or Bread Machine. Remove the Kneading Paddle
and allow loaf to cook standing upright on wire rack approximately 15 to 30 minutes
14. Cut the loaf in half, top to bottom and then cut each half into 1/2 inch slices.
15. When the bread has completely cooled, approximately 1 hour, store in an airtight
16. UNPLUG UNIT AND ALLOW TO COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE CLEANING.
Clean Bread Pan after each use, DO NOT IMMERSE THE BREAD PAN IN WATER.
(See CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS outlined in this Instruction Manual.) Clean inside
of Breadman® after each use
GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
...AS EASY AS 1-2-3 (CONTINUED)
TR2500_FINAL 10/14/05 3:14 PM Page 85