Open as PDF
1. Read all instructions, product labels and
warnings. Save these instructions.
2. Remove all foreign matter from the
3. Wipe over bread pan and kneading blade
4. Peel off plastic film from control panel and
remove all static labels.
5. Always use the breadmaker from a 220-240V
AC power outlet.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on the power
cord or allow it to touch any hot surface.
Do not plug in the cord where people may walk
or trip on it or allow the cord to dangle over
the edge of a table or benchtop.
Whilst in use.
1. This breadmaker is ‘cool touch’, but does get
quite warm during operation. Be careful to
keep your hands and face away from the unit.
2. Do not open the lid or remove the bread pan
during operation except as indicated in the
3. Do not place anything on the breadmaker lid.
Do not cover vents.
4. This breadmaker unit has built-in Power
Interruption Program Protection to maintain
your baking cycle, in the advent of an
interruption in your power supply (black out).
Any extended power outage may result in the
program being cancelled see page 21 for full
5. Do not touch moving parts.
Were to use.
1. Use only on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
2. Do not use the breadmaker where it will
be exposed to direct sunlight or other heat
sources, such as a stove or oven.
3. Do not place on top of any other appliance.
4. Keep the breadmaker out of reach of children
as it does get quite warm. Also, if any buttons
are accidentally touched during operation,
baking may stop.
5. Place the unit at least 50 millimetres
away from walls as they may discolour
from the heat.
1. Always turn the unit off and remove the
plug from the power outlet after use,
and before cleaning.
2. Use oven mitts when taking out the baking pan
3. Allow the breadmaker to cool down before
cleaning or storing.
4. Read instructions before cleaning. Do not
immerse the unit or plug in water. This will
cause electric shock or damage to the unit.
1. Do not use attachments not recommended by
Mellerware. They may cause fire, electric shock or
2. Do not use outdoors or for commercial use, or
for any purpose other than its intended use.
3. Do not operate the unit if the cord or plug
is frayed or damaged. Do not operate if the
appliance has been dropped or damaged
in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest Mellerware Appliance Service Centre for
examination, repair or mechanical or electrical
4. Remove the plug by grasping the plug - do not
pull on the cord.
Using your Ma-baker Pro Safely.