Open as PDF
1. Place all ingredients into bread pan in the order listed. Wipe spills from the outside of the pan.
2. Place the bread pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
3. Press the MENU button to program (11) PASTA DOUGH and press “START”.
Plain flour 500g
Eggs 4 x 60g
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Note: If pasta dough appears too sticky, knead dough with additional flour.
Spinach pasta: Add 100g of very well drained spinach to the dough recipe.
Tomato pasta: Add 2 tablespoons concentrated tomato paste to dough recipe.
Pumpkin & Cheese Ravioli
1 quantity pasta dough
150g pumpkin skin removed, baked and mashed
100g ricotta, mashed
Salt and pepper, to taste
Pinch of nutmeg
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1. Combine all filling ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well to combine. If the mixture appears too dry,
add an egg to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Divide dough into 4 portions. Roll each portion into a 25cm x 25cm square.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of filling 5cm apart on 2 sheets of the rolled out dough. Brush edges with a little
water or beaten egg and top with remaining pieces of rolled pasta. Press firmly between the filling
and sides to seal in filling. Cut ravioli into squares using a pastry wheel.
4. Cook ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5-8 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and
serve with your favourite tomato or cream sauce.