Open as PDF
Gluten Free Breads - cont.
• The dough should resemble a thick cake mix. Check 10-15 minutes into kneading and if the
consistency is too thick add a little water - 1 tablespoon at a time.
• Environmental factors can have a large effect on the consistency of the dough. A change in atmospheric
conditions can affect the reaction of the yeast. For example if baking bread on a wet, humid day, you
Gluten Free Rice Bread
500mls of warm water 2 teaspoons Yeast
3 x 60g eggs 1
cup canola or olive oil
1 teaspoon white vinegar (never malt)
1 cup brown rice flour
2 cups white rice flour
1 cup cornflour or Arrowroot
1 tablespoon Xanthan Gum
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Place ingredients into bread pan in the order listed. Wipe spills from the outside of the pan.
2. Place the bread pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
3. Press the MENU button to program (3) GLUTEN FREE/YEAST FREE.
4. Select a Dark CRUST Colour.
5. Select a 1.25kg Loaf SIZE and press “START”.
Bread will be baked in the number of hours indicated.