Open as PDF
Pizzas & Other Versatile Doughs.
1. Place all ingredients into bread pan in the order listed. Wipe spills from the outside of the pan.
2. Place the bread pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
3. Press the MENU button to program (12) PIZZA DOUGH and press “START”.
4. Remove dough from bread pan and follow instructions given for each recipe.
Water 290ml Sugar 1 teaspoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons Plain flour 480g (3 cups)
teaspoon Yeast 2
1. Remove completed dough from the bread pan. Grease two pizza trays. Heat oven to 180°c.
2. Divide dough in half. Roll dough to fit pizza trays. Spread with favourite toppings and bake for 20
minutes at 180°c or until cooked.
Water 330ml 2 tablespoons olive oil
Olive oil 1 tablespoon 1 teaspoon oregano
teaspoon 1 teaspoon chopped basil
Skim milk powder 1 tablespoon
Sugar 2 teaspoons
Plain flour 480g (3 cups)
Yea st 2
1. Remove completed dough from bread pan. Grease rectangular baking tray.
2. Knead dough with a little extra flour until elastic and dough springs back when pressed. Shape to fit
3. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes. Using your knuckles, press small indents into dough.
4. Brush surface with oil and sprinkle with herbs and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until