Open as PDF
100 g (4 oz) broccoli
100 g (4 oz) cauliflower
1 medium red pepper, diced
198 g (7 oz) can salmon, drained
25g (1 oz) butter
30 ml (2 tbsp) plain flour
300 ml (
50 g (2oz) grated tasty cheese
150 ml (
pt) cream (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
15 g (
75 g (3 oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped fresh parsley
Salmon & Vegetable Mornay Serves 4
Dish: 20 x 25 cm (8" x 10") dish Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray + low rack
1. Break broccoli and cauliflower into florets, add red pepper and 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook
on HIGH power for 5-6 mins. or until soft. Drain.
2. Flake salmon and mix with vegetables.
3. Melt butter in jug on HIGH power for approx. 20-30 secs. Stir in flour then milk. Cook on
HIGH power for 2 mins. or until mixture boils and thickens; stir halfway. Stir in cheese, cream
and seasoning. Pour cheese sauce over vegetables and salmon.
4. Melt extra butter in a small bowl on HIGH power for approx. 15-20 secs. Stir in breadcrumbs,
parsley and paprika. Sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
5. Cook on Combination: FAST-BAKE 230˚C + Grill 3 + LOW power for 10-12 mins. or until
350 g (12 oz) potatoes
25 g (1 oz) butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
200 g (7 oz) can tuna, drained
1 egg, hardboiled, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
salt and pepper
1 egg, beaten
100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs
Tuna Fish Cakes Serves 4
Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray + grill accessory + splash guard
1. Cook potatoes with 45 ml (3 tbsp) water, covered on HIGH power for 6-8 mins. or until
2. Place butter and onion in a bowl, cover and cook on HIGH power for 4 mins. or until soft.
Add potatoes and mash.
3. Stir in tuna, hard boiled egg, parsley and lemon juice, season well.
4. Shape into 8 cakes and coat in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
5. Place on grill accessory and cook on Combination: FAST-BAKE 250˚C + Grill 1 + WARM
power for 12-15 mins. or until brown, turning halfway.
450 g (1 lb) white fish
450 g (1 lb) mixed seafood
50 g (2 oz) butter
50 g (2 oz) flour
450 ml (
300 ml (
pt) white wine
6 gherkins, diced
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley
10 ml (2 tsp) dill
salt and pepper
900 g (2 lb) potatoes
15 ml (1 tbsp) capers
50 g (2 oz) butter, melted
50 g (2 oz) cheddar cheese, grated
Special Occasion Fish Pie Serves 4
Dish: Gratin dish Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray
1. Place the white fish with 2 tbsp water in a shallow dish. Cover and cook on HIGH power for
4-5 mins or on AUTO FISH programme. Drain, skin, bone and flake.
2. Make the sauce by melting the butter in a large jug on HIGH power for 1 min. Add the flour
and stir well. Mix in the milk and wine and cook on HIGH power for 4-5 mins. Stir halfway.
Mix in the fish, mixed seafood, gherkins and herbs. Pour into the dish.
3. Grate the potatoes and mix in the capers, melted butter and grated cheese. Pile onto fish
sauce without pressing firmly to keep the grated form. Cook on Combination: Convection
220°C + SIMMER power for 30-35 mins. or until piping hot and golden.