Open as PDF
1 can ready to bake croissants
6 cheese slices
6 wafer thin slices of ham
egg for glazing
Ham and Cheese Croissants Serves 6
Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray + low rack
1. Preheat the oven on CONVECTION 180°C.
2. Prepare croissants by placing a slice of cheese and ham on each piece of dough before
3. Place on a round baking tray, brush with egg and cook for 25-30 mins. or until golden and
100 g (4 oz) self raising flour
50 g (2 oz) butter
100 g (4 oz) potato, cooked and sieved
45 ml (3 tbsp) tomato puree
100 g (4 oz) Mozzarella cheese
1 onion, sliced
2 large mushrooms, sliced
green pepper, sliced
Potato Based Pizza Serves 4
Dish: 24 cm (9
pizza dish or plate Oven Accessory: glass turntable +
1. Rub butter into flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs, add the cooked potato and work
into a dough.
2. Line pizza dish with dough, spread with tomato puree, then layer remaining ingredients,
finishing with the cheese. Cook on Combination: Convection 230°C + WARM power for
15-20 mins. or until browned.
4 large muffins, halved
150 ml (
sauce or Passata
100 g (4 oz) garlic sausage, cubed
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 small onion, diced
100 g (4 oz) cheese, grated
56 g can anchovy fillets
black olives to garnish
Muffin Pizzas Serves 4
Oven Accessory: glass turntable + grill accessory + metal tray + splash guard
1. Preheat Grill.
2 Place Dolmio
sauce, sausage, garlic and onion in a bowl and mix well.
3. Arrange muffin halves on grill accessory and toast on Grill 1 for 3-4 mins. until browned.
4 halves at a time.
4. Spread muffins with the mixture. Top with cheese, anchovies
5. Cook on Combination: Grill 1 + WARM power for 5-7 mins. or until cheese has melted and
is beginning to brown.
Cheese and Egg Dishes
CHEESE AND EGG DISHES